Over 5000 new and used vehicles, on sale through Monday November 28th.
Purchasing used cars in Olympia can be considered a green act in itself when you think about it. After finding your perfect vehicle after shopping for used cars in Olympia, these green tips can help you take care of your car.
Maintain Your Car & Help the Environment
Following the manufacturer’s service recommendations for maintaining your car will help prolong the life of your vehicle and allow it to run more efficiently.
- Change your air filter as needed. Proper airflow will help maintain your car’s acceleration and performance. It also improves your car’s emissions.
- Check spark plugs and replace when needed. Faulty or dirty plugs can cause engine misfiring, which wastes gas.
- Keep your tires properly inflated. You should check you tire pressure at least once a month. This will help improve your gas mileage and prevent excess wear and tear on your tires.
Keeping your car clean does not mean you need to use harsh cleaners or waste water in the process. There are greener ways to keep used cars in Olympia looking great:
- Take your car to an environmentally-friendly car wash that uses a water recycling system
- In between washes, use a 1 part to 4 parts vinegar and water solution to clean your windows
- Remove unnecessary items from your trunk to reduce clutter, lighten load and improve gas mileage
For more great tips and excellent car care in Olympia, visit the Olympia Auto Mall.
The Olympia Auto Mall – More Cars, Less Money!!!
If you are considering buying a manual transmission vehicle from the great car dealers at the Olympia Auto Mall near Centralia WA, there are a few things for you to consider. There are many pros to owning a car with this type of transmission, and the following are some of the most popular benefits. For more information of manual transmissions click here.
Tires are essentially some of the most important part of the exterior of your vehicle and the safety as well. Literally, tires are where the rubber meets the road when it comes to driving on the highways and city streets. Adequate tread is important to stay safe on the road. Click here to learn more.
We have all experience it, we wake up in the morning short on time and car won’t start. Nine times out of ten it will be ignition problems. Tumwater’s favorite used car dealers at the Olympia Auto Mall have some tips that might get you running again. Click here for more information.
Car battery problems can lead to other problems with even the best used small SUV and compact cars available today. When it comes to car battery issues, you need to stay on top of your regular maintenance and routine inspections of your vehicle, including but not limited to its electrical system and battery connections. Click here to learn more.